BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, need some suggestions about a good body shop around central New Jersey (Princeton, Edison, etc).

My car got backed into a few days back, the passenger side turn signal is cracked and there is a dent at were the passenger side fender and the front upper bumper (the little strip right below the light housing) meet, hopefully the entire fender doesn't need to be replaced. The lower bumper is obviously all screwed up.

I’m probably going to end up replacing the bumper with mtech. So please recommend some shops that are good for this sort of repair. Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey... I am from the princeton area... I dont know of any shops around here.. but if you dont mind a 45 minute drive.. down i-95 into philly.. VAC motorsports is a widely respected place... they know what theyre doing... but just so you know.. I dont really think you need to go out of your way entirely for replacing a front bumper.. its not that big of a job.. because VAC does some heavy duty stuff... FI installations and such..

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
There is a place along Rt. 130 called Caral Meys. They have done good work in the past. Sorry, I don't have the number handy.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you guys so much for all the good input, I'm going to check most of those places out asap. I do agree that perhaps replacing the entire bumper is a little overboard. thanks again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts