E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Toronto, CDA, about 45 minutes from Buffalo. So SHIP mod items to reputable shop in Buffalo, get modded, and drive home - NO DUTY TAXES! Anyone know a good shop in Buffalo?

·
Dinan Pimp
1,043 Posts
I know a good body shop that fixed my 03 Accord and made it looklike new...so good in fact I traded it in 2 days after they gave it back to me for my BMW and they dealer didn't evenknow it was wrecked.

They are called "Carruba Colision" in Williamsville (suburb of Buffalo). I'm sure they would install any exterior mods and do any paint work that you would wanted.

I'm going through John Holtz BMW in Rochester (45 minutes from Buffalo)for all my Dinan Mods.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cyberpete, who would you trust more when I send my parts to them directly - gruppe intake and wheels are next mod. an extra 45 minutes to Rochester is no biggie. thanks a lot!!

·
Dinan Pimp
1,043 Posts
I figure that BMW dealership would be as trustworthy as can be....you might want to see if the Buffalo dealership (TOWNE BMW) would do it for you. They aren't a Dinan dealer but they might be able to do a CAI install for you.

Carruba Colision is a HUGE colision shop in the area..they do all the work for every major insurance company and the service guys work 24 hours a day. They are very friendly and I imagine they are trustworthy too. I'm not sure if they would do a CAI install..not sure where body shops draw the line.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would strongly recommend Towne BMW (716) 505-2100. They have done a number of mods on my M5 (exhaust, suspension, BBK, Nav-TV), and already have my upgrades set aside for my M3 arriving in 2 weeks. Ask for John Tronolone. Tell him Dr. Kev sent you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry for the late reply, just saw it. I live in Buffalo, and I find Towne BMW to be the best dealer I've ever dealt with. Art Mullen is the service advisor.

Another great garage is Autopia in downtown Buffalo. Talk to Rob Williams

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.