E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will take a vacation from the end of june to sep. i'm afraid my car will get keyed during the time i am not here.so,i asked my dealer,and wanted to park the car in BMW dealer for 2 months. they are just going to put my car in a huge parking lot. is it fine for the car?

·
Registered
236 Posts
that's alright, but personally i would make sure that it's garaged and left alone (not checked out by any customers). i once heard of a safe trick: take a considerable, but easily payable bank loan that you can pay back at your ease. then, when they ask for collateral, put your car in, and when you come back, pay back the loan. therefore, the car will be garaged and left alone - just make sure you pay back the loan right away!

·
Registered
22 Posts
99e36m3 said:
that's alright, but personally i would make sure that it's garaged and left alone (not checked out by any customers). i once heard of a safe trick: take a considerable, but easily payable bank loan that you can pay back at your ease. then, when they ask for collateral, put your car in, and when you come back, pay back the loan. therefore, the car will be garaged and left alone - just make sure you pay back the loan right away!

Didn't you juss describe a joke? :hmm:

·
PSHOPWERKS
4,222 Posts
ResidentSlacker said:
Didn't you juss describe a joke? :hmm:
He just described a method to get FREE parking for 2 months. I heard this one before. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.