BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many golf bag fits in 3 series trunk? Should I buy fold down rear seat option to get it in there?

·
Registered
498 Posts
i used to be able to fit bags horizontally in my E46 wagon, but since i got the CD changer and changed the trim panel, i lost about 6" of width in my trunk area, so now i need to put them diagonally..

·
call me kev :D
6,304 Posts
dontae919 said:
i used to be able to fit bags horizontally in my E46 wagon, but since i got the CD changer and changed the trim panel, i lost about 6" of width in my trunk area, so now i need to put them diagonally..
sorry for the off topic, but can you please tell me where you got those trim panel from? thanks... :eeps: :eeps:

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,609 Posts
My trunk doesnt even fit one.... if i take my sub out maybe 1.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
you can fit 4 if you take out your woods and lie them on top of the rest of the bags. Have to do the same thing if you have 3 bags in there too.

Chip-

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have also gotten 4 bags in my trunk 2 walking bags and 2 cart bags. As stated above you may have to take the woods out of a couple of bags, but it is possible.

·
I holla
1,671 Posts
i think i've gotten four, but definitely done 3 before.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Yes, get the fold-down seat option! (Or what I did was get the Cold Weather package for, I think, $700, which provides the fold-down seats plus the a$$ warmers. Defintely worth it, IMHO.)

·
The Man you Love to Hate
260 Posts
at the very least 2

i have subs and i still fit 2

more likely you can do 3 or 4 :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts