E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
maybe its the angle or something because it should look pretty damn good... not that it looks bad but ur pics look nice but theres something about it that is shutting it down: ur front fender gap is big, u have the orange reflector slightly bumpin heads with the gold wheel coloring, and the rubber on the tire is completely flat (a little tire shine will work wonders)

·
Registered
787 Posts
I think it'll actually look pretty good, but i agree with fckupayme that you should paint the reflectors. Kinda reminds me of the blue and gold WRX

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fckupayme said:
maybe its the angle or something because it should look pretty damn good... not that it looks bad but ur pics look nice but theres something about it that is shutting it down: ur front fender gap is big, u have the orange reflector slightly bumpin heads with the gold wheel coloring, and the rubber on the tire is completely flat (a little tire shine will work wonders)
lol...you read my mind. I just got this M not too long ago, and first mod I am getting is painted reflecter. Also, tire shine has been done after the pic taken. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Saridi said:
lol...you read my mind. I just got this M not too long ago, and first mod I am getting is painted reflecter. Also, tire shine has been done after the pic taken. :thumbup:
lol nice, well u got the right idea then. seriously just a few adjustments and ur car's gonna look gorgeous. good luck with ur new M :hi: :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
droppin ur ride would make it look even better
the gap is just a tad too big i think that's why some people are saying it could look better
but anyways
yeah gold with topaz :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
looks good but personally i prefer regular silver finished rims on topaz.

·
Banned
1,775 Posts
the gold looks amazing!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Diffently go with that look slam that bizzotch and it seem slike the front wheels look like 18's so i would go with staggered 19's baby!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
my VS-XX is stolen... :bawling:
it does look really good in person tho.. too bad ur other half doesn't like it... :rolleyes:
btw.. :thumbdwn: to ur camera!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts