BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is 2yr old this month and has only 6500 miles. Planning to go in for an oil change at the dealer since it's covered. Don't know what else the dealer can do since I have so few miles on my car.

Any suggestion is appreciated. I will call for an appointment today. Thanks!

·
Loves cookies
1,879 Posts
Damn! 6500miles! Man why dont you just lease a car and dump it every year or two. Anyways 2yrs i suggest they do a brake flush and check the front pads and rotors. Mine has 22k and i took it in for the first inspection I last week and they changed the oil did a brake flush and a brake job on the front brakes. But in your case since you have so little miles i would just suggest a brake flush cause i think they are required at every 2 yrs.

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
and i thought i never drive my car. it wont be easy cleaning out all those spider webs.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Double Vanos said:
Damn! 6500miles! Man why dont you just lease a car and dump it every year or two. Anyways 2yrs i suggest they do a brake flush and check the front pads and rotors. Mine has 22k and i took it in for the first inspection I last week and they changed the oil did a brake flush and a brake job on the front brakes. But in your case since you have so little miles i would just suggest a brake flush cause i think they are required at every 2 yrs.
what is inspection I or inspection II? I will definitely ask for a brake flush then. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts