E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all my past talk about the Volks, I thought it would be time for me to step up to the plate and put them on myself as well. Here are some teaser pics.......My fronts are the 8.5"'s that are currently available and the rears, but I am testing out some new limited 9.5" rears. Now I know you are starting to wonder why I didnt get the 10.5" rears, well they are all gone.....I even had a set "put aside" from myself, but they sold before I gave them my go ahead.

Here are some pics for now :thumbsup:

19x8.5

19x9.5

·
Registered
365 Posts
Those are going to look SICK! :thumbup:

·
Got Jesus?
1,062 Posts
Will Pwr said:
With all my past talk about the Volks, I thought it would be time for me to step up to the plate and put them on myself as well. Here are some teaser pics.......My fronts are the 8.5"'s that are currently available and the rears, but I am testing out some new limited 9.5" rears. Now I know you are starting to wonder why I didnt get the 10.5" rears, well they are all gone.....I even had a set "put aside" from myself, but they sold before I gave them my go ahead.

Here are some pics for now :thumbsup:

19x8.5

19x9.5
Nice will! Glad you stepped up to the plate :thumbup: You can't lose with either set :) Post pics of it mounted!

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,349 Posts
It's true... I don't know if you can find a wheel with a better heritage or build quality then BBS. Neither wheel is my style... but I think BBS is the undisputed (and underapreciated) king of the performance wheel.

JL

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all.....Ill post pics once I get them on early this coming week. Im still waiting for my rear tires to show up. As of right now, Im just going to hold on to the LMs.

I agree the BBS are hard to beat..especially with thier racing heritage. And honestly, RAYS -Volk Racing has a big racing heritage as well (at least in Japan)...which is more than many other popular wheel brands can say. :thumbup:

I like my LMs, but I wanted some change and plus the step lip of the LMs makes the face look small.

These LEs are just the first of other VOLKs that should be available soon too :thumbup:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
huyner328 said:
These are the limited edition ones you say, right? I thought they weren't being released till next month?

I always get confused with the TE and the LEs.
The limited edition ones that you are referring to are the new titanium gun metal colored ones, which will be available in both TE and LE (diamond cut lips). As for BMW applications for these, I havent asked.

When I was referring to these "limited" ones I was referring to the fact that the 9.5's for the E46 M3 application are limited in quantity available and are not the standard 10.5 rears that were offered in the past. ;)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts