BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend picked up this 2003 316ti M-sport on Saturday. Have to say, its a hoot to drive - just eats up corners no matter how fast you throw the car in. The looks are admittedly love them/hate them - but given the way it handles, I have no doubt the compact would have been a classic BMW had it looked more like the coupe. Eitherway, I think it looks great...

Car has sports kit, and sport interior, AC Schnitzer roof spoiler, ACS rear wing, ACS exhaust, ACS mirrors, ACS short shifter, ACS suspension, Xenons, M steering wheel, Bluetooth, CD player and a few other bits...

·
Registered
28,946 Posts
minus the //M logo on the back, i'd say its pretty damn sexy :thumbup:

·
Registered
401 Posts
werd, but the steering wheel is on the wrong side, get a refund :)

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I love the compacts. Just tell her to take off the ///M badge. Are those the stock taillights?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Its weird, I come from a country where the steering is on the right side, I learned how to drive in a car with the steering on the right side. Yet, I do a double take everytime I see a right side drive. Damn USA!

·
'a certain moderator'
38,139 Posts
I think it looks great :) All of that ACS gear on the car from the factory, eh? Love how they just sell it as accessories in european dealerships, its pretty sweet.

Better than this D I N A N crap we get over here!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Lookin' good! Very nice!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts