E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,505 Posts
:thumbup:

·
name's PHIL
5,946 Posts
congratz u lucky mofo........:thumbup: one day i will have M status, till then i'll be the wannabe:D

·
Bimmerless
1,551 Posts
Awesome, congrats man!:thumbup:

Now do like I did my first M day, go burn 2 tanks of gas. I was in a hurry to get through my breakin, so I cruised the whole bay area.:D

·
Registered
162 Posts
grr, im jealous, i ordered my carbon black m3 like 2 weeks ago, i have to wait like till june :sad: how long was your wait?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Congrats Bilal, u kanjar! I can't wait to see it!

Hey everybody....THIS GUY'S ONLY 17 WITH AN M3 !!!!!!!!!!

LUCKY S.O.B. FOR SURE!! CONGRATS THOUGH BRO!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Great day for you! I can still vividly remember Delivery Day. What a great Saturday it was!
Good Luck!

·
Registered
121 Posts
You should come to the March 23rd Meet in NJ! I wanna See it. I'm 17 too.

·
Registered
162 Posts
lets see some pix, i know ur havin too much fun driving it, but i wanna see some pix and im sure so does everyone else!

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,661 Posts
hi congrt you have very good tase

Shahrooz said:
grr, im jealous, i ordered my carbon black m3 like 2 weeks ago, i have to wait like till june :sad: how long was your wait?
i have that car o3m3 in carbon black. its a dark blue. what color inside did you get. think of mod's it will help the wait.

and also you have a 6 yr 100,000 mile warrenty. for engine on all moving parts that have oil on them .if i got that right.

but don't forget to break in engine. you will be smokinnnnn
pretty soon.
bobm3 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts