BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i'm only 18 and kinda cheap.. I want to get clears all around should i get the fakey's on ebay for like 10 bucks or spend the money to get the OEM's? any personal experiences with this? let me know! thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm talking to a friend that got the cheap ones on ebay came with yellow bulbs and whites.. for $25 shipped front clear corners.. what about the smoked ones on ebay? those might look nice on my black car

·
'a certain moderator'
35,565 Posts
most rear clears that arent OEM will fit OK, i ended up getting ProCarParts rears, and OEM front and sidemarkers (front and side non oem tend to suck ass)

i should have got OEM rear tho, paid almost as much and only saved maybe 50 bucks

just do OEM!

·
Registered
274 Posts
simsima325 said:
most rear clears that arent OEM will fit OK, i ended up getting ProCarParts rears, and OEM front and sidemarkers (front and side non oem tend to suck ass)

i should have got OEM rear tho, paid almost as much and only saved maybe 50 bucks

just do OEM!

Dude... I got mine from ProCarParts.com too from eBay and they SUCK... its not even glued all around completely...

GO FOR OEM!!!
IF YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH, SAVE UP FOR THEM!!!

i regret it *sniff*

·
Obey my dog
2,575 Posts
OEM is definetly better. i have OEM rears and aftermarket fronts and sides. the rears are way better in terms of quality although once they are on, i dont' think anyone could tell. i might pick up the fronts and sides OEM one day if i get a good deal on them.

·
'a certain moderator'
35,565 Posts
come to think of it, the procarparts one suck too, they have these yellow tabs at the bottom that u can kinda see

also, a week after i got them, someone hit my car somehow and cracked the right one, chipped off a part of the red... i gotta order some new OEM ones, but i'd rather put that $ toward other things since i got these clears already

OEM OEM!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts