BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if there are any bmw junkyard in germany that are near by hamburg. i know i'm asking the wrong country, i believe it would be easier to start here than germany. all help would be great , thanks !

·
Registered
770 Posts
Surprisingly, junkyards aren't as common in Germany as they are in the USA, but I know of one that is near Vilseck/Amberg right on B299. It's a little bit of a ways from Hamburg though.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
F150bmw said:
Surprisingly, junkyards aren't as common in Germany as they are in the USA, but I know of one that is near Vilseck/Amberg right on B299. It's a little bit of a ways from Hamburg though.
do they have a site, or number to contact ? thanks for the info.:thumbup:

·
Registered
770 Posts
I've seen it numerous times with the intent of stopping to see what they have, but haven't yet. I don't know the name, so I am not aware of whether they have a website. I am going that way this weekend.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
F150bmw said:
I've seen it numerous times with the intent of stopping to see what they have, but haven't yet. I don't know the name, so I am not aware of whether they have a website. I am going that way this weekend.
i'm looking of E39 parts 530 touring, and A class mercedez parts, if you are going by there this week can you just help me have a quick peek if they have parts for both of the cars. i would be much appreciated . if is not to much hazzel can you just ask for their number. thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm in Wuerzburg and we have a couple of junkyard here run by our Moral Welfare and Recreation (MWR). There's also a big one in Ramstein by Kaiserslautern. Phone numbers here in Wuerzburg are 09321-7022699 and 09334-877225.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ebarrios said:
I'm in Wuerzburg and we have a couple of junkyard here run by our Moral Welfare and Recreation (MWR). There's also a big one in Ramstein by Kaiserslautern. Phone numbers here in Wuerzburg are 09321-7022699 and 09334-877225.
i look up the location for Wuerzburg, its pretty far from sweden. close to frankfurth area and same with Kaiserslautern.do they deliver to other country as well ?

but i will give them a call on the upcoming weekened, maybe that will be easier. thanks !

·
Registered
736 Posts
ebarrios said:
do u know if they have like e46 M3 parts or not ?and how far is this place from hamburg i will be driving

1 - 8 of 8 Posts