BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
German and Japanese hotties gettin Rammed from behind (j/k car pics... worksafe)

:p
This is a non-sexual content thread you pervs

All my friends recently got new cars/trucks so they wanted to take some shots.... Nissan 350z and two Rams :)

Enjoy, even though some of the pics at the end came out a little crappy :(

LOL.... another fanatic (JotaM3) was already taken pics where we planned on going

Even tho I suck at pics, this is my money shot IMO :drool:

would have been a sick pic :(

:hi:

·
Registered
581 Posts
planning on towing? gotta get a truck like this.

But there is a lot of potential for all vehicles there.

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice pics!

planning on towing? gotta get a truck like this.

But there is a lot of potential for all vehicles there.
well they are only 1500s, so i don't think they plan on towing/plowing too much. What is that pic of? My work computer doesn't let that pic come up :(

Definitely a lot of potention.... the 350 is already completely loaded w/ leather and nav and it seems to be lowered a little bit :dunno:

white rams already had a complete system in it, Double DIN, 2 10 inch subs under the rear seat, and all components.... nothing crazy, but it sound really good

red ram my buddy just got last week, HIDs tint and system will probably be first along with some other little things.

:)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Nice pics but the Rams ruin them for me. They would be better in some off road pics. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice pics but the Rams ruin them for me. They would be better in some off road pics. Just my opinion.
lol
yea tell me where i can take rolling shots, while driving, off road ahhahaha

they are good friends and wanted some pics... can't say no :p but i'll suggest that and go with them next time to some offroad places :)

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A ramming like this has been seen since WW2. Nice pics loving your new trunk!:bow:
:rofl:
thanks man, when are you putting yours on?

Genius thread title. Nice cars. Dude you're dead serious with that truck, thing's massive!
lol... ya they are big when you compare them to my car or the 350, and just to think they are only 1500s
imagine a 3500 with dualies int he back :eek:

nice :thumbsup:
Not bad!!

What a random group of automobiles. :rofl:
thanks guys
lol definitely random... but my buddies derek and joe always were "truck" guys, trust me they aren't redneck yeehaw pickup truck guys haha

then luigi....... kids been talking about a 350z for 4 years now, finally got one in mint condition, so happy for him :)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts