BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Genuine BMW E46 M3 M cross spoke 163 Wheel ZCP CSL wheel- 8"x19"

Rims are in mint condition with a small curb rash on the right rear rim. They could use a cleaning but otherwise are mint.

Mounted on the rims are mint condition Michelin pilot super sports which are the best tires I have ever used. They have 80% tread left and are $350 dollars a tire on tire rack.

I’m located in north jersey. Prefer local pickup but could ship at buyers expense.

Tire size If anyone wants to buy them separately:

Rears: 275/30/19
Fronts: 245/35/19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. Taking offers and adjusted the price. Ideally would like to sell together.

$2300 including tires. Firm.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Taking offers, but firm on price?

I like these, but can buy the set new for 2300 and they are perfect. These I would need to dismount tires, send out and have them refurbished before I would put them on my car. If I pay 185 per wheel to have a premium guy do the wheels I am still looking at over 3k into these.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Taking offers, but firm on price?

I like these, but can buy the set new for 2300 and they are perfect. These I would need to dismount tires, send out and have them refurbished before I would put them on my car. If I pay 185 per wheel to have a premium guy do the wheels I am still looking at over 3k into these.

I understood what’s you’re saying great condition Michelin pilot super sports which is a phenomenal tire. I’m not really interested in selling separately without the tires. 2100 plus tax will get you only rims and you’d have to buy new tires with it or pay to mount your tires which might not be as good as PSS so my deal is still ahead of the game. These rims are fairly mint. You won’t need to refinish them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah with tax you're right, I do see some imperfections around the edges and I am unsure if the speckling will wipe right off or if it is actually ingrained in the wheel. That being said I am well within driving distance and very interested for around $1500

1 - 10 of 10 Posts