E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to purchase a complete set of clear OEM lights (front and rear corners and the sides). My question is what can I expect to see as far as price range for this purchase? Also does anyone have any suggestions for websites?

Thank you for your help

RKB

·
Dale Earnhardt's Double
530 Posts
Hey Randal, I like your screen name! I think Dazed and Confused was based on my life! It's one of my all time favorite flicks. I graduated from H.S. in 76 and the movie sure looks like my friends and me to me. I even had the white Trans Am with the bird on the hood.

I bought my clears from my dealer. A lot of folks here have got theirs from Pacific or Cutter. $300 sounds about right.

·
Registered
95 Posts
from circle bmw:

The front/side marker kit is $84.75 and the rears are $212.25.
SHipping
will be approx $25.00.

Circle BMW

·
Registered
124 Posts
Randal-P-Floyd said:
Thank you all for your advice. I guess I have to make a few phone calls to a couple of these dealers and get my order in.
i bought (shipped but I haven't received them yet) the oem rear clears from a eBay seller for $163 - best price i've seen so far - go on ebay and search for seller name - revotec - or u can wait until i get mine this friday for more update before buying them... btw, i got i front clears and side markers from circle bmw... hope this helps...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have made the purchase from Pacific BMW they should be here middle of next week. Thanks again for all the imput.

Can't wait untill they get here

1 - 10 of 10 Posts