BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
needs a new sig...
4,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so this moring i get up and my brother had my car wahsed...i notice alot of condensation in the right headlight..but its not condensation..its ice..i take off the lens and there is ice all over my DAE's and bulbsi decide to trun on the dae's and head lights to get rid of the ice and i go inside.i come out 30 mins later and ywo of my rings are cracked in half..i spent the next hour removing them..looks like im in the market for some new dde's..sorry i dotn have a camera to take *****..i just needed to vent my frustration..and it sucks even more that fiberdesign.biz is no longer in business:banghead: :banghead:

·
needs a new sig...
4,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i looked around umnitza..does he still sell gen v dde's i hate the way the lightnings look..i like the oem look

·
needs a new sig...
4,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so i have to by the regular lightnings and then the upgrade or can i get the enhanced in a package..all i can fond on the site is an upgrade

·
Site Sponsor
18,508 Posts
GarrettF - you can order the standard package Lightning and get the Enhanced to make it look OEM.

We have 1 Enhanced in stock right now - all other orders are for Plus and are delayed to ship til Thursday of this week.

So, if you want, we "gots" it:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts