BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 468 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Sponsers. Just wondering if a group buy could be available on a P46?? I personally have been eyeing and waiting for a deal for quite some time. I feel that if GB pricing was available, many fanatics here including myself would jump on the deal.... Im just trying to gauge some interest so fanatics if ur interested please post so we can grab sponser attention :bow:

P.S. I never bought the AFE off the Group buy thread I started because I received a lower price... Im not just looking as a feeler but a potential buyer pending on the price :thanks:

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So far the interested members include...

CJW2OO4 (pending price)
hypnotiq
MixFlame (pending price)

If we get a nice list goin Nick may be able to help us once another one of his GB is finished. :thumbup:

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,818 Posts
Guys,
We currently have a hard time keeping up with demand as it is. Because these headlights are custom made, it is tricky to do a GB.
The only foreseeable way is if we start the GB, you guys pay up front, and I order and assemble all the lights, then ship them out... it's a big time headache for us and for you because of the wait.

Regardless, I will see what Umnitza has to say about it.
Thanks
JL

·
Registered
47 Posts
id be interested depending on the price i've been eyeing the p46's w/angel eyes for awhile now~

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would have no problem with that also I just want to see what kind of gb price we can get.... Sponsers thanks your posts :thanks:

·
Banned
1,665 Posts
You guys just missed ours. :bawling:

·
Site Sponsor
18,526 Posts
Here's the bottom line for Group Buys, which is why they aren't really done:

1) If you want the BEST, then you need to stick to the offerings from Umnitza (via retailers or direct) because a) you get the best angel eyes b) you get the best workmanship (we've been doing this longer than anyone else) and c) you buy the original (everyone else copied our naming for the Projectors but none of them copied our quality).

2) We don't hold old stock, our stock is no older than 1 month, unlike others that are still working off inventory from 1 year ago, we have the latest quality improvements

WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?

DEPO is a company like any other that prides itself on improving their product every single time. For example - our latest batch of DEPO E36 ZKW-like headlights (not the 2 years ago junk sold on eBay) are now a) fully sealed b) heavier with better plastics content and c) German projectors with proper quality optics and cut off.

Our volume allows us the benefit of always having the latest from them, aka - the best.

3) HID kits, get them through Jlevi or even Umnitza (strictly OEM applications only here D2S legal kits) don't bother buying product that you will wind up having to run a warranty claim on every 3-5 weeks. Get only the best here and pay a little more.

Bottom line:
Pricing is better than ever but not the LOWEST you will find (think about LOWEST and understand you won't get the best).

So, we'll consider it, but we probably will be able to only get you a fully loaded quality unit for about $575 + shipping if we get 30 people on board.

·
Registered
15,497 Posts
damn 30 people? so i guess its not happening.:cry:

i understand where your coming from tho thx for the quick responses :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hmm ok guys lets try to see what we can do 30 members may be tough to get:bawling: But add your name to the list :read:

1 - 20 of 468 Posts