E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is this great scenic drive I go on to enjoy the drive and the views when it's nice outside.

Heading westbound on Highway 1--> Squamish, Whistler, Pemberton, Lyllooet, Hope, Chilliwack, Vancouver, West Vancouver. Takes 5 hours with minor stops here and there.

This cruise would be ideal for some nice photo taking and an other "BMW posse" cruise with all of us driving together.

Just wondering who would be interested! Lemme know :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'll join if this happens in August, as I'll be out of town for a month or so. :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
k guys, well lets get a list goin on on whose interested... first weekend in august...

1. silicuda
2. Toast
3. FredS
4. opelRSX
5. vendettabmw
6. ???

if you want to come to this cruise please reply to this topic and ad your name to the end of da last thank you

·
Registered
62 Posts
silicuda said:
k guys, well lets get a list goin on on whose interested... first weekend in august...

1. silicuda
2. Toast
3. FredS
4. opelRSX
5. vendettabmw
6. ???

if you want to come to this cruise please reply to this topic and ad your name to the end of da last thank you

me~

·
Banned
0 Posts
on the list

i'm on the list and down to go, headin to vegas tomm, then penticton for world wakeboard finals, just got a notice and order on my car for the tint and excessive speedin ticket today,so i'll b takin it easy on the trip!!!, just got lic. back!, i'll check site on 15th or so for more info when i get back.......cant wait!

·
Registered
126 Posts
silicuda said:

1. silicuda
2. Toast
3. FredS
4. opelRSX
5. vendettabmw
6. ???

I'd love to go if this happens during the weekdays, but I'm guessing that's not possible... no? :dunno:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
GGM, buddy, you better be coming down to this cruise mang!! Where is RAE he havent replied yet, he has to come tooooooooooooooooooo

·
Registered
417 Posts
silicuda said:
GGM, buddy, you better be coming down to this cruise mang!! Where is RAE he havent replied yet, he has to come tooooooooooooooooooo
Hey! Whats the exact date, is the first weekend confirmed (sat/sun)? I'll have to know ahead of time to see what i can do about work. I'll let him know...
George

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hello,

I FINALLY got my whip back. It is a bone stock coupe. No wheels, no tints, no body kit..... nothing. But I am still very happy. :thumbup:

Wait I did put on exhaust tips..... or it would be just straight ghetto. It added 2hp. I am kidding about the ghetto part. It comes with freaking LED Rears. :drool: that will keep me away from the mod bug at least six months. Maybe next summer I can start being a mack, until then, all macking is on hold.

:bump: for good fanatic and idea.

Best Regards
Rae - Studio17

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.