E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to own a Grand Prix GTP and I added the autometer gauge pod (A-pillar) to it and it looked amazing. Does anyone know if I can get something similar to that for my car? :dunno:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Clem! The gauges look great but it takes away that storage space (not that I ever use it anyway). Too bad they don't have the Pillar, but it's something I will seriously think about anyway. Do you have this on yours??

Nice to see someone from my area. :thumbup:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right you are truwon!!! Thanks, I didn't even think about that. :banghead:

·
Alpha Male
5,840 Posts
Jimmer said:
Thanks Clem! The gauges look great but it takes away that storage space (not that I ever use it anyway). Too bad they don't have the Pillar, but it's something I will seriously think about anyway. Do you have this on yours??

Nice to see someone from my area. :thumbup:
Oh damn Jimmer, I didn't even notice :chase:

I think there might be an issue with the HPS if you use an A pillar mount unless you have one custom molded in fibreglass or what not that doesn't interfere with the deployment orifice.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seems like a lot of cash once I factor in exchange / shipping etc. but they really look nice. Do you think this is way out of line? Do you know any Canadians that have done it and what they think?

·
Alpha Male
5,840 Posts
Jimmer said:
Seems like a lot of cash once I factor in exchange / shipping etc. but they really look nice. Do you think this is way out of line? Do you know any Canadians that have done it and what they think?

I believe Full Time Hitman from Vancouver has them. I was thinking about doing it but it all depends on the direction I finally decide to go with my ICE.

I think it's a great mod if you do a lot of autoX or have forced induction.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.