BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Filled with gas for the first time tonight, with 91 (highest u can get here) and I was wondering is there a specific gas station u guys prefer, since the car is mine, and not on lease.... I used 76, and I sort of like them the most, but this was my first fill up also.:dunno:

·
Registered
6,829 Posts
chevron is the closest to me

·
Registered
6,829 Posts
oh yea i got 10$ free from chevron the other day. THe guy thought my 10 was a 20 haha. I will coem back everytime i hope he does that again

·
Registered
425 Posts
for all those of you in the west LA/ Santa Monica area, there is an Exxon on the first intersection south of the 10 on Lincoln with the cheapest gas ever. its 1.64 for 91. They always have the cheapest around, even when gas prices go up.

·
'a certain moderator'
36,818 Posts
p0tpie said:
oh yea i got 10$ free from chevron the other day. THe guy thought my 10 was a 20 haha. I will coem back everytime i hope he does that again

p0tpie, you were filling up with less than $10 of gas? :lmao:

i just put $5 in my tank, just trying to get my azz home after finals are over :D

-brendan

·
Got Mis-shift?
749 Posts
Exxon is a block a way from my place and I don't even go there. I've always used Chevron since day one. Well, except for the time I went to Las Vegas where I couldn't find Chevron and really needed gas.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,988 Posts
hi i use 93 oct.

i live in new york and i use ammco or sunco 93 oct. no problems
from gas yet .
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
eh.
1,387 Posts
after i saw kromex's sig with the 76 in the back, i go there.. must be a mind thing.. car feels faster

·
Modded
1,149 Posts
yafool said:
for all those of you in the west LA/ Santa Monica area, there is an Exxon on the first intersection south of the 10 on Lincoln with the cheapest gas ever. its 1.64 for 91. They always have the cheapest around, even when gas prices go up.
There's a $1.65 for 91 Chevron near my place, I think :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts