E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just filled up my 2 tank and cost me $2.18 per gallon here in LA. How about you guys, please post the price and location.

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
the last time i filled up was like 2.05 a gallon. dang, i rememer like a year or two ago, gas in LA was hella cheaper than here.

·
Registered
59 Posts
You dont know how lucky you are here in UK petrol costs £4.oo a gallon thats like $6.00 a gallon. We get ****ed hard for tax here!

·
Registered
543 Posts
......im in LA too but i filled up yesterday at like 1.92 @ 76 for Premium..it hurt

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,661 Posts
don't feel bad guys here in bklyn.new york

two days ago. i fill up my m3 with 93 oct.. and it was 197.9 a gallion.
i hear that the gas co'ies are price fixing. because of the treat of war in the united states. they say once this is over prices will come down some what maybe lolllllllll
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,180 Posts
Check off topic the exact same post was done.

·
Oaf
915 Posts
You California people get jacked because you're so far away from the major refineries/pipelines, plus the state makes the gas companies put all those anti-pollutant stuff (which costs a grip) in the gas they sell there.

Oh well, the price of being liberal ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
It costs 1.90 for 93 Octane @ Shell.:thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
haha thats why i only put like 5 dollars in my car everytime.

·
'a certain moderator'
34,496 Posts
1.79 for premium in bethlehem PA today, but drove toward lancaster and saw premium for 1.69 at a mobil on the way :banghead:

-brendan

·
Registered
354 Posts
Well it got up to 84 cents / Litre here in Toronto. :tsk:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts