BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it seems like everything bad is happening to my poor car now... I think its going to explode any second :(

So, I was at a gas station filling up yesterday in my M. It was later in the day, maybe 8ish and another bimmer pulls up. It was a cute chick and she was def checking out my ride... Niiice. Anyways, I finished filling up and went to close my gas door but it wouldnt stay close. It would just pop out again. Felt like something wasnt hooking. I dunno.... Has this happened to anyone?

AdamR

PS - I am really pissed at my car latley. First the weather stipping, then the windshield, then the headlight washer, then the paint :(

·
name's PHIL
6,165 Posts
digitalgm said:

So, I was at a gas station filling up yesterday in my M. It was later in the day, maybe 8ish and another bimmer pulls up. It was a cute chick and she was def checking out my ride... Niiice.

i love how u inlcuded all this........had nothing to do with the broken gas door :D :lmao: :lmao: :thumbup:

·
name's PHIL
6,165 Posts
OH and it should be covered under warranty..........so off to the dealer u go

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My dealer hates me... I am positive that they think I am damaging my car just go go there.... But yes, off to the dealer I go. At least they can fix my diff at the same time. :-\

AdamR

·
name's PHIL
6,165 Posts
digitalgm said:
My dealer hates me... I am positive that they think I am damaging my car just go go there.... But yes, off to the dealer I go. At least they can fix my diff at the same time. :-\

AdamR

u dont have to go to that one dealership yah know:dunno: ......plenty others out there right

·
'a certain moderator'
38,194 Posts
they will most likley have to order the part, those dont break that often i am assuming

so u will be rolling around with the car equivilent of having ur fly down :lmao:

best of luck with all ur repairs. i am in the same boat, seems every time i turn around, theres something else going wrong

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well actually this one is pretty much the best in the area :) Fairfax sucks and so does bmw of arlington. So, I guess as long as they continue to service me then I will continue to go there... they are 5 mins away from my house too :)

AdamR

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
simsima325 : yeah man, I know what you mean... freaking lemon of a car but I love it for some reason. :)

sheefo2k : I am 100% sure it is not because of this. In fact what I do now so that people cant tamper with my gas :eek: is hold the door in and lock the doors at the same time so the little "deadbolt" locks the fuel door

AdamR

1 - 11 of 11 Posts