BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see you guys have the 19" Breyton Vision chromes on special. I'd like to get a set for my 2002 325Ci (sport package) and I'm torn over going with 19" x 9" all the way around or going with the 19x9 front and 19x10 rear. Actually my question is can I even do the 19x10's on the rear without rubbing? If so what tires and size reccomendations do you have? Thanks!

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
xsquid said:
I see you guys have the 19" Breyton Vision chromes on special. I'd like to get a set for my 2002 325Ci (sport package) and I'm torn over going with 19" x 9" all the way around or going with the 19x9 front and 19x10 rear. Actually my question is can I even do the 19x10's on the rear without rubbing? If so what tires and size reccomendations do you have? Thanks!
The Vision, like most of the Breytons is an aggressive fitment that may require some fender modification on the 9" fronts when or the 10" rears. Using the 9" on the rear should be no problem, but again, the 10" may need some fender lip rolling to work on the rear. To get the 9" to fit the front you may need to run more negative camber or have the fenders rolled out even further than the factory has them rolled on the coupe.

http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BN4&url=/wheels/index.jsp

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Gary...While I really like the Visions I think maybe I'll try to find some in 18" so I dont have to worry about rolling the fenders.

·
You can have your E9X
215 Posts
I had this setup a while back.19x9 with +38 offset fronts and 19x10 with +42 offset on the rear with 265/30 rear tires.I had only sport suspension on my rear and never had to roll the fenders.So,unless you have lower springs on the rear,it should be fine.
Awesome,agressive setup.Wheels just heavy.I now have OZ Superleggera III 19x8 and 19x9.5.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
brandonlowe said:
I had this setup a while back.19x9 with +38 offset fronts and 19x10 with +42 offset on the rear with 265/30 rear tires.I had only sport suspension on my rear and never had to roll the fenders.So,unless you have lower springs on the rear,it should be fine.
Awesome,agressive setup.Wheels just heavy.I now have OZ Superleggera III 19x8 and 19x9.5.
Thanks man! Dont suppose you have any leftover photos from when you had this setup???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts