BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I got some pro equipment for sale, i need money for system install so i am letting these things go:

1) Paintball (all top of line stuff only 1 or 2 guns on market are better than this gun)
-Bushmaster 2k2 LCD (silver/ black) paid $750
-Dye Boomstick Barrel (175)
-New Trigger/trigger job (150)
-Nitro Duck 68ci Fiber wrapped tank paid $225
-Revolution 9v Automatic Loader paid $45
-JT Spectre Mask paid $55
-Hose line kit to be able to have the tank on belt and not attached to the gun (65)
-Harness to hold tank and pods ($55)
-Dye Gun Holder ($55)
-About 5000 Paintballs ($160)
I paid about $1500 total with only about 5-6 games use and never popped a ball, I mostly played with my autococker so this gun did not get much use at all, not blemished nothing on it… will accept offers … theres prob a bunch of other stuff that I am forgetting to mention

2) DJ equipment THIS IS ALL TOP OF LINE SHT
-2 Technics 1200s mk2s (paid 650 each)
-Gemini Multichannel mixer (paid 500+ but its in pretty bad physical condition BUT in perfect working condition)
-Coffin for turntables and mixer (4 months old bought from guitar center) Paid $250
-All cartridges/needles (100+)
-All wired necessary (50)
-PRO AMP (got as gift but the receipt said my dad paid 860) in perfect working condition, but I have to worn you, this amp blew both my speakers, it is VERY VERY powerful, need speakers that can take this amp)
I paid about 2500 total….. one of turntable are euro spec outlet( does come with a ac conversion) and one of turntables has a big sticker on it that can be removed obviously) will take offer but LOCAL only and have in mind that these are the top of the line turntables and are only 1 and half year old but with about 6 months of use just for fun….
SORRY for long post, but if anyone is interested, please pm, im, email me at [email protected] , thanks!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Nitro Duck 68ci Fiber wrapped tank paid $225
3000psi, 4500psi, 5000psi
also how much? if the price is right I'll take it off your hands

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry i am ONLY looking to sell as paintball and dj package, will not part it out, but yea i forgot to say its a 4500psi tank
and the cartriges i believe are stranton

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:bump: make me some offers guys this stuff is all in great condition, i really need some spare cash, thanks!

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pm sent stalker
i cant get pics of it right now, my comp is all messed up it freezes like every 5 mins, but in my gallery i have pics of the gun i took a while ago...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts