Hi all – I am a new here, need some advice. I have always been a coupe guy but just could not pass up this convertible because of the condition (yep, that odometer reads 14,200 miles!).
- First step for me is I need some better tunes. Is the DICE the only game for ipod interface, and is it the best? My local audio shop had one but it looked kinda cheap. I am happy to delete the CD changer as it sucks anyway; would be nice to have a cool mount on the dash too? What are the best ideas with minimal surgery? Also looking for good V1 install ideas.
- After reading lots of posts about wheels and considering the road conditions here in Colorado, I have decided to stick with the stock 18” wheels for now. But I think adding spacers would give a slightly more aggressive look. And tips on size and vendors?
- I know this car is getting on in age towards “classic” status, so maybe full stock look is classier for the long run, but I am thinking about getting the black out grills and vents to give it a custom look. Opinions?
- I searched, but I can’t make sense of the lighting options. I druel over the look of what I think are called “angel eyes,” but also read about xenons and bi-xenons etc. My lights look dated and don't light up the canyon carving at night, but I don’t where to start, please help with some ideas for upgrades that keep with the OEM quality and classy.
- Lastly, I would like a little more throaty exhaust note (used to driving a V8). I like the idea of the Dinan for the OEM/stock mojo, but what is up with the fake tips? Any other options to consider that are as sophisticated sounding as the Dinan?