BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I got the 235x40 Bridgestone RE750's (all around) on my car today... They are on Breyton Inspirations 18x8.5's... Keep in mind that I only have about 50 miles on them, but they handle great and there is no road noise (yet).... But best of all they fit just right on the 8.5" Breytons... What I can tell you is that IF the car was dropped I would probably have to get the rear fenders rolled... I'm pretty sure the OEM 18" staggered setup for an E46 is ET47 on the front and ET50 on the rear. Thats probably why the 255's fit correctly without a roll.. The Inspirations are ET44 all around.. What's good about the RE750's is that the side walls are rounded at the top and not squared off like Pirellis or Yokos, which helps them not to rub in the rear.. For you guys that live on LI in NY, I got these tires from Traction Plus on Main street in Sayville... I got a great price of $169ea plus tax installed. They have the proper equipment to install 18 & 19 inch tires without scratching the rims.. A nice bunch of guys there... So before you upgrade make sure you do your homework, so you get the proper size tires for your wheels...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts