BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
lol my cars @ 128K with original CAB. I don't have an extra grand to throw at suspension parts right now though, need to correct the fuel mileage problem's first, and let all the gas I save pay for the suspension.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Sad day for BMW's

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
thats sad that how people dont take care of their cars. i see similar stuff everyday, Jewish people never fvcking clean their cars, they eat and use their car as garbage container. They lease new cars and after a month it looks worse than a 10 year old car.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
thats sad that how people dont take care of their cars. i see similar stuff everyday, Jewish people never fvcking clean their cars, they eat and use their car as garbage container. They lease new cars and after a month it looks worse than a 10 year old car.
So your saying we need another Holocaust? :eeps:

·
Registered
14,794 Posts
I've taken my car to them a few times. Great guys. VERY knowledgable.

Seems like bad publicity though. Blatantly blasting on customers lack of care towards cars.

·
Registered
80 Posts

Seems like bad publicity though. Blatantly blasting on customers lack of care towards cars.
Shaming them to bringing it in more often (maybe). I would love to see the after math of any of those bmw's. what the customer reaction's were.

·
Registered
593 Posts
oil service -68000 miles. ahahahhahaha

·
Banned
1,607 Posts
Entertaining thread. Keep em coming.

Most of us on this forum, as the name suggests, are fanatical about maintaining our cars to the best of our abilities and budget, so looking at these incredibly neglected and mistreated cars breaks my heart. The E46 is special. I, like most of us, need my car to look as close to perfect as possible, all day, every day. And I also need it to run flawlessly. Any little problem gets addressed at once. Who needs groceries?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I find them interesting. Since, like constantine said, the norm for us is to take care of our cars far better than your average person. We follow preventative maintenance as a general practice, so its interesting to see what state people will let there cars get to.

I think, since no identifying data is given out, he's covered. They may also have something in fine print when you're signing paperwork with them about pics.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Does anybody think it's uncommon for people to not properly maintain their vehicles? People buy cars and think they should run perfectly until the day they are ready for a new one. Not everybody is a fanatic community such as this, anal about keeping their vehicles prestine and running perfectly. People would rather turn their radios up louder than pay to fix the noise coming from their engine.
Nothing wrong with it, they don't care like some of us in communities likes this do. They bought the car, they can treat it how they please. It's their money paying for it.

·
Banned
7,217 Posts
Does anybody think it's uncommon for people to not properly maintain their vehicles? People buy cars and think they should run perfectly until the day they are ready for a new one. Not everybody is a fanatic community such as this, anal about keeping their vehicles prestine and running perfectly. People would rather turn their radios up louder than pay to fix the noise coming from their engine.
Nothing wrong with it, they don't care like some of us in communities likes this do. They bought the car, they can treat it how they please. It's their money paying for it.
That is not useful advice. It effects resale value, repair costs, statement about a person, etc. If people are morons they can pay for it.

Most people on this forum probably have a used e46. Examples like in that blog don't help contribute to the used car market, and unfortunately adds to the costs of the next owner.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts