BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

401 - 406 of 406 Posts

·
Registered
2002 330Ci convertible, MT, 118,000 miles
164 Posts
Thanks. I’ll have to try that when I can return to my house. If it’s still standing.

o
I had time yesterday in the refugee camp to remove my blue bus. Everything is working correctly. You don’t want a car that keeps stalling and with a crazy A/C when you’re fleeing a wildfire.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Not sure if this is BlueBus related or not, but I realized yesterday that I have heat coming out of the floor and windshield vents - like full heat.

I had the little mixing wheel for the dashboard vents set to cold (the 3 blue dots), so the warm air was less noticeable.

I think I will unplug the BB and see if this changes things...

·
Registered
2 Posts
@t3ddftw, will there be a DRL function in the future? For example for the angel eyes/corona rings (we say "Standlichtringe" here ;) ) of the E39? Intravee for example provides such feature and you can choose which lights you want to have as DRL. That should work with BlueBus too?

Is @t3ddftw no longer active in this board? 😔

·
Registered
107 Posts
This is not the only forum that he is active. And at the same time, he takes care of his BlueBus business. And of course, his family with two toddlers. All of this...him alone.

Reactions: t3ddftw

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #405
My CD53 won't work with the phone part of the BlueBus at all.
To clarify, your E46 was manufactured at a time when BMW was equipping cars with a 26 pin TCU adapter, rather than the standard 54 pin. It was not until recently that I even knew this existed, but I do have an adapter option for it available now.

@t3ddftw, will there be a DRL function in the future? For example for the angel eyes/corona rings (we say "Standlichtringe" here ;) ) of the E39? Intravee for example provides such feature and you can choose which lights you want to have as DRL. That should work with BlueBus too?
This is planned, yes, but make no mistake: this a big feat. LCM/LSZ diagnostics can be temperamental to say the least.

For people who have had climate control issues. When you unplug the blue bus do they go away. We had evacuate our house yesterday and it was 91 degrees. My A/C wouldn’t stay on. It went crazy.
Sorry about this... the 1.1.15 update fixes the issue :(.

My IHKA issues disappeared when I unplugged the BlueBus to update.
AFAIK, they have also disappeared now that I am on 1.1.15
Many users have confirmed that 1.1.15 fixes the IHKA issues. :)

Thanks. I’ll have to try that when I can return to my house. If it’s still standing.

o
Hope all the best to your and yours! Stay safe.
I had time yesterday in the refugee camp to remove my blue bus. Everything is working correctly. You don’t want a car that keeps stalling and with a crazy A/C when you’re fleeing a wildfire.
Not sure if this is BlueBus related or not, but I realized yesterday that I have heat coming out of the floor and windshield vents - like full heat.

I had the little mixing wheel for the dashboard vents set to cold (the 3 blue dots), so the warm air was less noticeable.

I think I will unplug the BB and see if this changes things...
It shouldn't be related, but definitely keep us/me posted on what you find.

Is @t3ddftw no longer active in this board? 😔
I haven't gotten any update notifications on this thread until you posted this mention, and I often do not have time to proactively check forum threads :(.

The best way to reach me will always be [email protected].

Thanks!
-Ted

·
Registered
2002 330Ci convertible, MT, 118,000 miles
164 Posts
To clarify, your E46 was manufactured at a time when BMW was equipping cars with a 26 pin TCU adapter, rather than the standard 54 pin. It was not until recently that I even knew this existed, but I do have an adapter option for it available now.

This is planned, yes, but make no mistake: this a big feat. LCM/LSZ diagnostics can be temperamental to say the least.

Sorry about this... the 1.1.15 update fixes the issue :(.

Many users have confirmed that 1.1.15 fixes the IHKA issues. :)

Hope all the best to your and yours! Stay safe.

It shouldn't be related, but definitely keep us/me posted on what you find.

I haven't gotten any update notifications on this thread until you posted this mention, and I often do not have time to proactively check forum threads :(.

The best way to reach me will always be [email protected].

Thanks!
-Ted
Ted nearly always responds quickly. I just got an e-mail from him from his support site.

401 - 406 of 406 Posts