E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
not to jack the thread but if i only had one button the Dsc, could i buy another button and wire it to turn on my led angel eyes?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Fully equipped and cassette player dont really go together ;)
But I have seen a guy on here that bought a car with a full button layout that was installed for no reason (only dsc worked)

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
i wouldn't call either of those "maxed out" because they don't include navi.
Well the first picture has a navigation system.
The first pic is a preface car, probably made in 98, and was probably used as a demo in the showroom, and later sold when the facelift arrived.
I would say, Yes the first pic is a fully loaded E46 for its time. It has everything I could think of that was offered at that time , even a sunshade, as well as a navi/

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I can top that setup.

From left to right: driver seat heat, DSC, HK sound, TPMS reset, hill-descent control, passenger seat heat.

If only I had PDC - then it would be full.
mine is exactly the same. except for my touch screen :shhh: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did anybody notice the Tire Pressure Monitor Button? This is the ONLY picture I have seen with one of those buttons installed.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quick question... On those models with the 5-button layout, can we fit the OEM trunk button in one of the empty slots (will it fit?)? The reason I ask is because in the 323i's we didn't get those trunk release buttons in the interior. If I bought one from ebay, can it be done?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts