BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys. I have a 2001 M3 Coupe with Grey Interior I Plan on doing a interior swap for Imola Red. I have not Purchased the new interior yet so this is just a feeler. Trying to get interest in it before it goes up for sale.

Iv'e only had the car for 2 days so I can't tell you much. I detailed the interior and it cleaned up very well.

Heres what I can tell you

Interior has 138,000 miles on it. But is in good Condition. The Front seats are quite worn though. Everything else is pretty good.

Carpets have only one stain that is covered by the floor mat.

The Rear seat as a very thin and shallow scratch right across the middle, otherwise it is also in great condition.

Door panels are excellent except for the drivers side arm rest portion it is worn as well.

The Plastic Pieces are okay as well Only damage i've seen is under the hand brake as if fingernails scratched it when reaching for it.

I have researched Leatherique products and the before and after pictures are immaculate. I just don't have time to restore them before i sell them. I would highly recommend it.

I have not decided weather I will part out Because I don't have the time and I would need the money to fund my new interior.

Pictures to come Tonight.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts