E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is up for sale (ad is here, price negotiable) and I'm ready to move on to my replacement car. Since I might just be trading it in, my Alcantara interior would be a complete waste so here's something for someone who understands the value of this upgrade.

It came off a 2004 330i ZHP, all parts except the steering wheel. I've had it on my car for just two months. It's all powered and heated.

Trade must be black leather in above average condition. No tears or rips, no gashes, no leatherette etc. It doesn't matter what I do with the car, I still want to make sure it looks good.

You have to be local, if you're willing to drive that's fine by me. You'll pay for labor ($200) plus what we see as a fair price for the upgrade (depending on what you're giving me).

Here are some pics of the interior:

Thanks for looking :hi:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
i wish my interior were black. i would make the drive out there. :(

since your selling your car, you should trade me your steering wheel and air bag...:clap:

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
dang wish you were local, if you still have this in a month ill be down in fl we can do the swap :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Lafa!

SkrApUNB, if I end up trading it in I'd probably do it. Carmax won't give me a penny less/more for it.

Krystian_E46, I hope it's gone by then, just send me a PM when you're around.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How far are you from Atlanta? I have a perfect black leather interior
About 8 hrs...

stevenluczynski said:
^if that falls through would you trade steering wheels with me?
didn't we sell you the spoiler? yeah I'd trade steering wheels with you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts