BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an extremely rare Vorsteiner double sided carbon fiber hood for sale. Initially, I was trying to source all Vorsteiner parts for my car before bringing it to a shop for a full color change. But somehow I managed to find OE CSL parts instead. So now the hood has to go.

I bought the hood off another member a couple months ago. The hood was originally painted red when it was delivered. Although the hood is in good condition (no bends, chips, or cracks), it can definitely use another paint job; the clearcoat on the carbon vents need some work too.

Item is located in San Francisco. Pick up only. $SOLD

PM for more info.

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hello Stalone46,

It would appear the hood has not sold, is that correct? If not have you changed your stance on not shipping? I am interested if you are considering shipping the item.

·
Registered
28 Posts
G

Did you get the hood out of Florida... have been trying to find my old e46 I had in Florida. Had this same hood. Just curious.

I have an extremely rare Vorsteiner double sided carbon fiber hood for sale. Initially, I was trying to source all Vorsteiner parts for my car before bringing it to a shop for a full color change. But somehow I managed to find OE CSL parts instead. So now the hood has to go.

I bought the hood off another member a couple months ago. The hood was originally painted red when it was delivered. Although the hood is in good condition (no bends, chips, or cracks), it can definitely use another paint job; the clearcoat on the carbon vents need some work too.

Item is located in San Francisco. Pick up only. $SOLD

PM for more info.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts