BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Volk TE-37 Time Attack Editions. Took 6 months to get them here back when they were still available. These are insanely light-weight wheels. I'm also including the limited edition black/carbon fiber center caps shown in picture.

$2,299.00 + Shipping to you.
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Leaving info up for a reference to other people :)

Specifications:

Front: 19x8.5 +30
Rear: 19x10.5 +25

I'm happy to answer questions.

Thanks for looking!

Example on E92 with this offset.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Curious if you would part out one of the set of center caps? I lost one of my caps @ the track, and would like to get a replacement set, but not at the ridiculous retail prices :facepalm:
PM'd you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These wheels will be for sale until I say they are sold. If you ever see this thread and wonder if they are available - they are, unless otherwise stated :)

·
Premium Member
20,764 Posts
sexy, and a damn good price for volks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks man! I just posted these locally on the classifieds as well - I'm not expecting them to last long. I updated the main post to include shipping, as well as make sure people are aware that I can accept all major credit cards. So if you want to slam it on an amex, I can help you with that - we just need to make sure we ship to the billing address, etc.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Well..give them time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes, I can ship to Oregon. The black caps will come with the wheels. Shipping would be 2 days from here to there :) Let me know if you want dibs. A deposit would be fantastic.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts