BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
* no longer available *

Offering an excellent condition set of Volk Racing CE28N forged wheels with Michelin PS4S tires.

Specs -

Front 18x8.5 et 35 with 235/40/18
Rear 18x9.5 et 35 with 265/35/18

The wheels are in excellent shape with no issues - zero curb rash - no bends/cracks/etc. They only have a minor nick here and there due to use, and some scratching in the inner lug nut area due to tight clearances (see pics)

The tires are all fresh with 2018/2019 date codes and 75% tread left.

This was a perfect fitment for my e46 M3. The wheels are extremely strong and lightweight (18 lbs). They totally improved acceleration, handling, and braking due to the reduction in unsprung weight.
The grip on these tires is second to none!

This set was only used in the summer and never tracked.

This set was over $3500 new with another $1100 in tires ($4600 value!)

Asking *no longer available *

Location - Central NJ

Volk Carbon center caps included - tire totes not included

Additional pics available by request

Contact Erik here or via cell/text (732) 599-104zero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Willing to sell wheels w/out tires?
I’d prefer to sell the set as is. They’re perfectly matched - already mounted and balanced - ready to go!

However, if I could find interest in the tires separately I’d be open to it.

Feel free to send me an offer, or hit me up and we can talk.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Will these fit 2001 330ci?
these will fit but it’s an aggressive rear non-M fitment. probably will work fine at stock ride height though

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
these will fit but it’s an aggressive rear non-M fitment. probably will work fine at stock ride height though

Thanks!

That’s what I thought as well...

·
Registered
43 Posts

Bottom line...will they fit without a problem in either room for them or handling?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bottom line...will they fit without a problem in either room for them or handling?
If you check out post #22 in the link it shows that exact fitment on the rear of a sedan (your coupe should have a little more room). He is lowered on pretty stiff suspension and has rolled and pulled fenders to accommodate the fitment, and he is running -2.5* camber.

I think it will fit well and look good, but you may need to roll the fenders. It will handle well but may be prone to understeer due to the staggered fitment.
235/40/18 vs 225/40/18 Check out post #8 here. Running the exact same fitment with rolled rear fenders.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If you check out post #22 in the link it shows that exact fitment on the rear of a sedan (your coupe should have a little more room). He is lowered on pretty stiff suspension and has rolled and pulled fenders to accommodate the fitment, and he is running -2.5* camber.

I think it will fit well and look good, but you may need to roll the fenders. It will handle well but may be prone to understeer due to the staggered fitment.
235/40/18 vs 225/40/18 Check out post #8 here. Running the exact same fitment with rolled rear fenders.
Thanks for helping with that information!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wheels Pending sale...

Tires still available.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts