BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gonz997
6,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've parted my car out and most stuff is gone other than the BBK ($4500 + shipping-firm) and CSL Headers/Cats.

The bumper has the side brackets and the foam carrier bar installed. The "bar" needs to be reduced 1/4" or so in the 4 places to fit flush to the fender corner - see my pic. Fern (Daytonaviolet) has several write-ups on this and it's easy, especially for a shop. The bumper is in good shape. Some who've inquired on it I forgot an important detail, the passenger corner has a knick - or a chip off the corner - don't know how it got there but it's no big issue and super easy patch - it's on the very edge. Otherwise, the paint has a couple of scratches on the drivers side. No cracks or issues other than micro pits from the road. It's DVWP. The bumper is $500 + Shipping. Non-negotiable from that. It comes with a CF Race lip that has some scratches on it plus a small surface crack on the passenger side - poor little rabbit who got scooped up and thrown over the car with the top down - other than rabbit, no one else (or car) hurt.

2 Race Lips: $100 for one that got small rub marks during shipping and little fissures on lower ends (not very visable) and never installed.

Another one (also never installed) that's perfect. $150.

To the person who buys the package (all 3 items) - preferred - $700 - YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT! Plus shipping. I also don't have a box and that's going to cost too. If someone picks them up they get preference. If you set up a FedEx account, that's the next best. I would prefer to not make multiple trips since I'll need to rent a truck. Small cars.

Pictures:

·
Gonz997
6,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Correct. These are designed to work with the V-CSL bumper which is a replica of OEM CSL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts