BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 3 weeks old UUC short shifter kit with bearing upgraded. I just want to see if I have any interests. My friend is parting out his car and his ACS short shifter kit will be avaiable which he is going to sell to me for a good deal. I need to sell my UUC first before I buy his ACS SSK so that I assure myself won't end up with two SSK in my garage. The UUC M3 SSK has been backordered and I was on the wait list for it. The SSK is practically new and this SSK does give a huge improvement. I wouldn't give up the UUC short kit if it wasn't for the ACS SSK and the special shift knob!! Paid $230 for it and will let it go for $185 shipped. Please PM me if interested in it. thanks;)

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,705 Posts
what car is this for? u have SMG so couldnt be for an M3....?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my bad. I am using my friend's screename to post as I don't have my own account on here. Btw, my ride is 01' M3 6spd. Any interested buyer can still pm to S54rule because I have his account logged in on my computer. thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have a 2003.3 6spd M3.

Will this fit? Is this the evo 2 or 3.

Is this the best bearing you can get for it? everyy clip and bushing included?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, it fits all 01 and up model.
This is the evo 2 kit also known as the USSE6. Evo 2 is the only kit for E46 M3; Evo 3 is for E36 M3.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts