BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have UUC Rasp-X Mid-Pipe. Used for less then one year.

Asking price is $750 shipped anywhere in the USA. I will have this unit taken off on Monday and will have pics for those interested.

Email me at [email protected] if interested or PM me.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nyuaznguy said:
I have UUC Rasp-X Mid-Pipe. Used for less then one year.

Asking price is $750 shipped anywhere in the USA. I will have this unit taken off on Monday and will have pics for those interested.

Email me at [email protected] if interested or PM me.
bump up

·
Registered
378 Posts
hi NYUAZNGUY, do you have a sound clip of your UUC RASP X with ur Exhaust?

what kind of exhaust do you have on your car?

THanks

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I no longer have it on my car. No sound clips =(. I know its hard to imagine, but this is exactly how it sounds. Listen to each and every sound clip that eisenhaus has on the Ti exhaust. Imagine it with ZERO rasp. Its throaty as hell w/o the rasp. The exhaust basically gives a nice low deep growl up until about 4-4.5k RPMs then the engine takes over.

I have the OEM exhaust back on my car. I deciding what to put on next.. maybe the valvetronic exhaust?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nyuaznguy said:
I no longer have it on my car. No sound clips =(. I know its hard to imagine, but this is exactly how it sounds. Listen to each and every sound clip that eisenhaus has on the Ti exhaust. Imagine it with ZERO rasp. Its throaty as hell w/o the rasp. The exhaust basically gives a nice low deep growl up until about 4-4.5k RPMs then the engine takes over.

I have the OEM exhaust back on my car. I deciding what to put on next.. maybe the valvetronic exhaust?
BUMP

·
Registered
0 Posts
Bump for a good price!!

Mods: Hamann Splitter, Hamann Brake Ducts, Hamann Eyelids, Hamann Spoiler, Painted Side Markers, Painted Healight Trim, Xenon Foglights, Xenon Interior Lights, Xenon Blinkers, LED Tail Lights, Phosphyre Halos, Red City Lights, Computer Software, TV/Nav, 20x8.5 Front 20x9.5 Rear Foose Speedsters Wrapped w/ BFGoodridge G-Force 265's Rear 245's Front

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
bump up.. also have a meisterschaft ti muffler for sale. willing to part with both for $2500 with shipping INCLUDED.

Retail on the Meisterschaft ti muffler alone is $2500, its like your getting a free rasp-x.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts