BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling the TiSilver Mtech bumper I bought used about a month and a half ago. I decided to go with a different front. I wanna sell it for how much I paid - $350. See pictures here:
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nv...2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nvncibl330/my_photos

Also For sale - Stock Sport Suspension off my '02 330i. The springs/shocks were on my car for ~9000 miles before I installed my H&R Cup Kit. Looking for $250 for the springs/shocks together

I prefer to sell both items locally (Bay Area, CA), but if shipping is necessary, buyer covers associated costs. Local buyers are welcome to check out the stuff and pick them up.

Thanks for looking! :thumbup:

·
Nikkei is a $lut.
1,976 Posts
eBean said:
just curious... .will the front bumper fit a coupe?

not without major modification....

there are mtech bumpers specifically for coupes....so u might wanna check that instead =)

anyway....where in the bay area are you?

i might be intersted!

·
I got nothin'
303 Posts
Does anyone know if this front will fit a 99 sedan?

·
Help me Help you!
957 Posts
NVNCIBL330 said:
I'm selling the TiSilver Mtech bumper I bought used about a month and a half ago. I decided to go with a different front. I wanna sell it for how much I paid - $350. See pictures here:
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nv...2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nvncibl330/my_photos

Also For sale - Stock Sport Suspension off my '02 330i. The springs/shocks were on my car for ~9000 miles before I installed my H&R Cup Kit. Looking for $250 for the springs/shocks together

I prefer to sell both items locally (Bay Area, CA), but if shipping is necessary, buyer covers associated costs. Local buyers are welcome to check out the stuff and pick them up.

Thanks for looking! :thumbup:
I'll take the bumper!!!
Let me know how much to ship to nyc and i'll pay you tonite!

·
I got nothin'
303 Posts
NVNCIBL330 said:
Sale pending on MTECH!
Are you leaving the fogs in as shown in the pics?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sale pending to itchyNscratchy alllll the way in NYC!

If it falls through, I will let the others know (I should have PMed you all by now)

Thanks for the interest everyone.

·
Help me Help you!
957 Posts
NVNCIBL330 said:
Sale pending to itchyNscratchy alllll the way in NYC!

If it falls through, I will let the others know (I should have PMed you all by now)

Thanks for the interest everyone.
:thumbup:
thx vince, Really no chance that the sale wouldn't go thru!
I need that front badly, need to get rid of my ugly a$$ nonsport bumper and picking it up for a sweet price w. fog lights too!

thanks again for the quick response/call back!
Also thx for giving me a heads up regarding the paint.

take care,
Sean

·
ninja edit
134 Posts
Just to let yall know... the fog lights have the weather cover thing on them which makes it better because it prevents water or snow getting into them!! :thumbup:

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
What are you going for now Vince?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BUMP

New price on Sport Suspension (Springs/Shocks) off an '02 330i with less than 10K miles ... $200, plus shipping

1 - 19 of 19 Posts