BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are my tein s-tech springs i had on my 330ci for abt 2500 miles...so theyre practically brand new. they have a few scratches but thats only from them being on the car obviously...these came out of a 330 and im not sure if theyll work in any other car so ull have to check it out first...

ill have pics up by the end of the day.

price is $190 + shipping

thanks for looking :hi:

-Evan

·
Registered
130 Posts
Height ?

Evan,

are these "stock" heigth springs ?

i'm looking for "Rear/Lowered" springs but will take all if Lowered.

Regards, Fred
2002 330ci

·
Registered
26 Posts
will these work on sport models?? if so how much did it lower your car?? are they on your car in your sig? and how much shipped to Chicago ?

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Evan,

are these "stock" heigth springs ?

i'm looking for "Rear/Lowered" springs but will take all if Lowered.

Regards, Fred
2002 330ci
Fred,

these are not stock height springs they will lower the rear and front of your car. they will lower the rear and abt an inch and the front abt 1.3 inches

lemme know if you want them. thanks

evan

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
will these work on sport models?? if so how much did it lower your car?? are they on your car in your sig? and how much shipped to Chicago ?
yessir these will fit on sport models i have a sport model 330ci...it lowers the care abt an inch in the rear and abt 1.3 inches in the front...no they are not on in my sig pic im on coilovers in that pic

lemme know your zip and ill get a shipping quote :thumbsup:

but heres a pic of them on my car:

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well i had them paired with a decently stiff shock so they were a little firmer ride but it wasnt horrible...i dont think it would be like that as much paired with stock shocks...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts