BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale are a set of 16" BMW Type 18 wheels that came off of my 1997 BMW Z3 2.8 liter. They come mounted with 225/50ZR16 Michelin Pilot HX tires. They were painted gunmetal by my friend's shop. They also come with a set of original center caps that are still OEM. They have been in my garage for this past year. I think it is time to let them go. I hope they will find a new pleasant home. They make great for a spare set of wheels to ride on in the city where pot holes are around every corner, great for track/auto-x or simply to change the nature of things. They should fit all e36 and e46 (I THINK) 3 series and Z3's, but I do not think they clear M3 brakes. I prefer a sale to the Bay Area as shipping these would make their price not as attractive. I am asking $400 for them. I will entertain offers outside of the Bay Area if there is no local interest. Thanks. Here are some pics:

I am open to trades: 18" tires (225/40/18). MOMO Steering Wheel. Stuff that can fit on a Z3. thanks!

questions: [email protected]

·
Europrojektz East
7,243 Posts
I just wanted to say that I have the exact same Type 18 wheels (and same size) on my 323i (except mine are chrome). My wheels were listed in the BMW wheels book for E36 only, however they definitely fit the E46 323i so they should fit other E46 cars (except maybe the M3).
Personally I like the wheels. Later on I may go for larger wheels and use these as spares, but for now they're staying on my car.

Best of luck to you in selling your wheels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts