BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling a correct staggered set of Blizzak LM-60's on factory 18" OEM wheels with BMW center-caps. I am located in Rapid City, South Dakota. I am asking $1,300.00 including shipping and PayPal fees. I certainly will consider fair offers!

Front Size: 225/45R18 95H XL
Rear Size: 255/40R18 99H XL

I bought the tires from the Tire Rack one year ago. I put only 600 miles on them last season. There is virtually no visible tire wear, they are essentially in "as new" condition as you can see in the pictures. As of 23 November, you can still get a set of these on Tire Rack for $800 plus shipping, just to put a value on them.

The wheels are the original wheels that came on my 2005 M3, so they have right at 40,000 miles on them. They have significant road rash on one front and one rear that was actually caused by a tire machine. Don't get me started on going to a "chain store" tire shop, but I did, and you can see the result in the pictures. The other front and rear have fairly minor scratches. In any case, they still like nice so they are perfect for winter set up. I just remounted the tires to the wheels, and they are very well balanced and ready to bolt on.

I have plenty of pictures posted on dropbox, here is the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zs9jvlwbfhbvmvz/t4EeuNy21X

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
It was a pleasure doing business with BlackHillsM3 and would not hesitate to again. Wheels and tires went out the next day, are en rout, and I have tracking numbers from UPS.

If you ever need a reference BH, just ask.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts