Price: $475 OBO

(06614)

SSR GT3 wheels in E46 M3 fitment.

- Front size: 19 x 8.5
- Front offset: +43

- Rear size: 19 x 10
- Rear offset: +24

*These wheels have small cracks and will need to be repaired and refinished.*

As you can see, these wheels need some work. They have brake dust/grime caked onto them, along with spots of rust in certain areas. There are some rock chips and areas where the finish has chipped off. If you want these to look fresh and new again, they will have to be refinished.

The fronts are in better condition than the rears, with no cracks whatsoever. As for the rear wheels, they both have cracks. One of the rear wheels has only 1 crack, and the other rear wheel has 5 cracks. All of these cracks look perfectly repairable. Despite the cracks, the wheels never leaked air when they were on my car.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Front Wheel #1:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Front Wheel #2:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rear Wheel #1 (one crack):

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rear Wheel #2 (five cracks):

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump!

·
Registered
480 Posts
why don't you just donate it
they charge $250 per rim for refinishing. plus there are cracks. so the bills gonna be like $1500 plus $475 + shipping?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
why don't you just donate it
they charge $250 per rim for refinishing. plus there are cracks. so the bills gonna be like $1500 plus $475 + shipping?
I don't know where on earth you pulled those figures from, but I was told around $700-$800 for a full repair and refinish.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Keep in mind these wheels cost over $3,200 new!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey I knowits been a while but let me know if your still interested in my LSB sub box. All I got is the box and you want to get those wheels out and I want to get the box out. Shoot me a pm.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey I knowits been a while but let me know if your still interested in my LSB sub box. All I got is the box and you want to get those wheels out and I want to get the box out. Shoot me a pm.
Don't really have a need for the sub box at the moment, sorry. If you really want these wheels, shoot me an offer and maybe we can work out a good price if you come pick them up. :thumbsup:

:bump: For a good guy.

Good luck with the sale Colin.
Thanks D! :craig:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 18 of 18 Posts