BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
okay guys, got some stuff i need gone. everything is in 100% working order.

items:
1 - 12" 900WRMS Soundstream Tarantula T5 + soundstream slot ported box made for sub. i had it in my car for about 3months, i now have a 15" sub so i no longer need this. sub works 100%. box was cut at the top rear by installer to get in the position it needed to be for my install. it also doesnt form a flush seal with the sub and so asking price reflects value of sub, and sub box will be free. you need a new one to get the max out of the sub.

paid $550 for sub and sub box in feb this year

Price $300 ONO

2 - Soundstream OEM Integration Processor - comes in original box, used for like 3 weeks. in 100% working condition.

paid $250 (could have been $229 but round there) in feb also

Price - $100 ONO

3 - 15" Aluminium Soundstream Tarantula Sub Grill. goes onto any 15" sub. made of high quality aluminium. bought for my new sub, but decided against using it.

paid $108 1 month ago from Ryda Car Audio

Price - $90 ONO

pics available on request.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Hi aar0n_91, would you be interested in trading the speaker grill for 3 packets of gum, a pair of second hand polo socks, a hair dryer and a children's picture book?

Let me know, Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi aar0n_91, would you be interested in trading the speaker grill for 3 packets of gum, a pair of second hand polo socks, a hair dryer and a children's picture book?

Let me know, Thanks
Steve
as long as theyre your polo socks and youve just wont them to play a round of crochet, we have a deal

PS i like eclipse mints, not much of a gum fan!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts