·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Made a mistake, the exhaust retails for $2795 from Lucent.

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how loud is it?? 1-10? compared to say a borla? its super sick - i wish it was a couple hundred cheaper......considering it for sure.
I haven't heard Borla in person, but I know its louder then Dixis and I would go as far to say its louder then GruppeM but not in the a tacky way.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have this exhaust system and it is hands down the BEST. I paid $1820 3 weeks ago and picked it up right after buying my car. I would not suggest being hesitant with the system it will be your favorite part about driving your car (I hope you haven't spent too much on your stereo system, LOL). The fact that you even see this system for sale is a blessing, they are not made anymore and the people that have them love them and aren't willing to part. Not to mention the weight; I will be honest your 12 year old sister would be able to do front raises with this thing. Not to mention the fit and finish, I wish I had another system to hang on the F***ing wall because it is absolutely beautiful.

I had a girlfriend comment on the exhaust and before I knew it I had her on her stomach so she could see how sick it looks under the car. Who ever buys it congrats....now you never need to buy exhaust of your e46 again. Oh and by the way if you don't like rasp, this pipe will completely eliminates it with the rest of your exhaust being stock, at least it did for me.

GL with the sale and so sad to see your car go. By the way your car was the first I heard with Solid Design and sold me without ever hearing it or seeing it before. Thanks again!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts