BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale my 1999 323i Black sedan 5sp 134,000 on the clock I have owned this car for a year now and am the second owner. Purchased April 2009 for 8,000. I have since invested around 16,000 after adding it all up I just came in to some money and am looking at upgrading to a e92 but i need to sale my car first.

The Mechanical:
water pump, coolants, belts done by dealership at time of purchase 115,000
Rear wheel bearing replaced
New back brakes front brakes and front rotors 120,000
Now the big one it was just in the shop out here in manhattan beach and spent $4,328.06 parts replaced include:
New clutch kit,pilot bearing, clutch slave cylinder, dual mass flywheel, shift bushing, exhaust clamps,exhaust gasket, oil seperator assembl, front and rear control arm bushings, transmisson flush and new oil, spark plugs. 129,000
Just changed oil less than 1,000 miles ago

The Mods:
Projector headlights w/ angel eyes
Matte black grill
Matte Black 18" X 8.5" VMR CSL wheels
330 silver gauge rings
oem black dash kit
Black Italian Leather shifter and ebrake boot
Black M floor mats
Hamman Black shifter and e-brake
Pioneer Avic premier f-90bt Navigation, Bluetooth, DVD, Full steering wheel control
Ac relocation kit
Vinyl tinted tailights can be removed with no damage
LED tailights
HID 6000k fogs
New Black ash tray w/ black euro sliding tray instead of ugly cup holders
Black and white carbon fiber Roundels
and a full tow package =)

All in all I believe this car is ready to go for anyone ready to get into a e46 this one is ready to go I know i put a lot of hard work and money into this car. Car runs flawlessly absolutly perfect. What more could you ask for it is in prestine condition asking 9,000 with all the mods intact wont part out unless I sell the car stock I do have all the stock headlights, corners, headunit, floortmats, ash tray, dash kit, everything so willing and open to offers located in so cal LA SOUTH BAY call rob 213-434-0897

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
some interior pics as well

some pictures of the interior the only recent ones i have are during the nav install so the glovebox is out thats where the pac got installed. This is a extremely clean and well modded interior I always get compliments on how clean it looks

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
You invested 16000 into this car? Dollars? Thats a butt load of money!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know =) it really is a little ridiculous and all in just 11 months....it was all worth it though someone will be very happy and I will be very happy with my new 07' so we both win.
bump

·
Registered
878 Posts
Nice looking car, but unfortunately I doubt you'll get $9k for it. My car is very similar, and I found I could probably only expect ~$8k when I was doing some feeler research a few months back. Your car needs a drop, too, esp. with those black rims. Too much fender gap.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
:rofl::rofl: 16k:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:werd:

you must mean 16K including the 8K you paid for it.

even then. I find it hard to believe. you dropped almost 5K for a clutch and a few bushings?
:rofl::rofl::facepalm:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts