BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2002 BMW 525iT, 5 speed Sport Package
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently hit a deer with my 325iT and selling of all my BMW things (peep the "more ads by this user" on my Craigslist ad):

Most notably I am selling my summer wheels: Style 74's with pretty fresh PS4S mounted. I bought the tires from tires rack on 6-5-2020 (can send invoice) so the tires still have 18 months of road hazard coverage. I put on my winters in late November so these were only on the car for 6 months, and around 1500 miles. The wheels were absolutely pristine when I bought them, but are a little dirty now cause its too cold outside to clean them really well. One wheel has a little rash that from me trying to pull out of parking garage. There a lot more pictures, including close ups of each wheel, in my CL ad linked above.

Fitment is pretty close stock, no rubbing, rolling/pulling fenders, or crazy alignments required. I ran on stock sport suspension with BMW spec'd alignment. I can send some fitment pictures to any interested buyer.

Price is $1000, willing to ship at buyers expense.

Tires specs:
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
245/35ZR18
Wheel specs:
OEM BMW Style 74 (option on E53 X5)
18x8.5 -48mm offset

Registered
2002 325xiT
You wanna ship your belly pan to VT? 馃槀 Sorry to hear about your accident, best of luck.

Registered
2002 BMW 525iT, 5 speed Sport Package
Discussion Starter #4
Here are some fitment style picks from when I first installed them as well as some other random ones I have on my phone.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts