BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Sanyo NVM 4070 navigation for sale. It comes with everything included in the package. Its being sitting in my garage for a long time and the first reasonable offer takes it. Here is link to the product http://us.sanyo.com/Navigation-Systems/Easy-Street-NVM-4070-Navigation-with-Text-to-Speech-TMC

Just to mention that it has MP3/video player, Bluetooth, and basically everything else u might want from a navi. They are sold for around 200 nowadays, so the first offer around 100 takes it :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
4 inch screen? I'm guessing this is a stand-alone unit, not a double DIN headunit?

I can give you $50 shipped for it. Payment will be sent as a gift to save you on paypal fees. Let me know if you want the cash.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did not know that fifty is around hundred:). If u r willing to spend few dollars more we can talk anout it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
4 inch screen? I'm guessing this is a stand-alone unit, not a double DIN headunit?

I can give you $50 shipped for it. Payment will be sent as a gift to save you on paypal fees. Let me know if you want the cash.
I posted a link of the product!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts