BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i'm selling my rkII magnum with the m-style insert and matching ebrake (both polished aluminum).....the ebrake does not have the logo on it........looking for 100$+shipping for both or pm with some offers....pics to come later today.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
UUC

Hello, I would like the knob and ebrake handle. Please contact me byk email. I will be out today but will complete deal upon return this evening. Pls. send pics to [email protected]

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
since i can't edit my post, i will have to let you know that i only accept paypal or personal check......i know everyone has been insisting on COD and everthing, however my friend sells lots of stuff on ebay and received 2 COD's for 700$ that were fake......isn't that some shiet.....i will have to wait till check clears before i send it.......

if you don't trust me, ask some people on the board, i am an honest guy.......

·
Banned
1,163 Posts
Is the E-brake matching w/the UUC Stainless Steel? If so, I'm interested.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i am willing to sell these separately if, and only if, i have buyers for both........so far i only have people interested in the ebrake.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
I thought I made it clear in my earlier post that I wanted both. All I asked is for you to email me. check it out.

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,857 Posts
chopstik.. i thought u had heated seats :confused:

neways, someone take this off his hands - he's a great guy to deal with :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts