BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale a removable hardtop for a BMW 3 Series E46. Should fit all 2 door E46 convertibles 1999 to 2006 including M3s. But please verify the fit before buying. It is in good condition except for a few blemishes which are hardly noticeable, unless you look for them (hence the reasonable price). The headliner is in great shape and the defroster works well. The color is Mystic Blue, paint code A07. Should be an easy job for a body shop to change the color. It came off a 2003 330CiC.

This is an OEM part and it came new with the car BMW Part Number 54217002784

I like the hard top for winter. I put it on about November until start of March. Best of both worlds, convertible down in summer and hardtop in winter. It is warmer, quieter and more serviceable than the soft top in winter with snow, salt, grit etc during bad weather. I'll throw-in the stand for free if you want it. I built it myself from drawings from cinredman on this forum.

Please note, that this ad is just for the removable hard top and NOT for the entire car. I photographed the hardtop on the car so you can see how it looks, but the car itself is NOT for sale.

It is located in Queens county in New York City. Very close to I495. Cash Only, Local pick-up really is a must for this. I'm not a dealer and have no idea how to box this up to ship it. If you have a shipper, I'm happy to work with them if they will pack and ship it.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts