1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Need to get rid of a few parts out of the basement ASAP:

1. Front license plate holder (opposite of license plate delete) - $5 + S/H
2. 6-Disc factory CD Changer + mounting bracket and casing (see pics) - $150 OBO + S/H
3. 1 Left / 1 Right Old headlight covers (poor condition, usable, but look beat up) - can take pics if needed. - free if you pay S/H
4. 1 type 44 wheel in good condition - $100 + S/H
5. 1 Falken P225/50R17 - Never been used far as I know - $25 + S/H

Let me know,
NicB.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No skipping that I have experienced thus far. Works well, just planning to go the iPod route and unfortunately cannot do both the changer and the iPod, which sucks because I love having the changer back there. I even drilled holes in my rear deck to mount that thing!

In any case, I will do $150 shipped, that is fine. PM me and I will provide you my paypal address. I can pull it out of the car tonight and ship it USPS tomorrow for you. You want insurance on it or anything like that?

Thanks,
NicB.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Saturday bump.

I also have one of the leather owners manual holders with a few manuals in it if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do you have pics of the headlight cover?
I can take some tonight if you'd like. They are really just look bad from certain angles. I used to put some tire shine on them with a rag, and you wouldn't be able to notice unless you were looking for it. Let me put it this way, if you need some and can stand them not being perfect, well worth the price of shipping (cuz they cost $80 a piece new).

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Headlight covers (I just took a picture of one of them...they are both the same). Someone take these or I will likely throw them out. Yours for S/H only.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm going to throw the light covers out tomorrow if no one wants them. I hate throwing away parts, but they are clutter at this point. Let me know...

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
4th of July bump.! :thumsup:

Headlight lenses are getting tossed tomorrow, speak now or forever hold your peace.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts