E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'll give you $140.00/shipped. LMK...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hahaha... I love the "I called dibs" thing.. Reminds me of grade school... As far as I can remember, we live in a money talks and the bs walks society.

·
Registered
605 Posts
If you're bored sometime you should check out some of his other stellar posts! You called it with the grade school thing.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't go along with the whole "dibs" thing either. I take the first resonable offer and give that person a chance, if it doesn't go through quickly I go to the next offer.
VendettaBMW made the first reasonable offer and made his payment extreamly quick, so I have nothing bad to say about him or his buying methods.

·
Banned
419 Posts
hdsr09 said:
Hahaha... I love the "I called dibs" thing.. Reminds me of grade school... As far as I can remember, we live in a money talks and the bs walks society.
first $ is no issue to me....and dibbs simply says u saw it first and u get first crack at wrkn out a deal....u may offer then seller counters and u wrk it out.....u dont always offer exactly what they ask , but u should get first crack at wrking a deal as u found deal first and spent the time looking for it....early bird catches the worm...and look around on this forum i didnt start it!...just playin by everyone elses rules

ON this deal i pais exactly what he was asking and wanted. plain and simple.I didnt go back and forth..he had a reasonable price and i paid it, also would have driven beyond belief to meet up w/him.

·
Banned
419 Posts
bobble said:
If you're bored sometime you should check out some of his other stellar posts! You called it with the grade school thing.
fck u r a knob...thats why i'm so done with this forum and i will leave it to all the fckn idiots like yrself out there to wreck b!tchn back n forth!...so many of u r so predictable!!!!! :lmao:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts